We minister to our congregation and community through our ministry teams and groups.
- We create a dynamic, church-wide worship that is powerful and life changing.
- We develop an environment to enhance the worship experience of each every person who walks through the doors of The United Methodist Church at Wentzville
- We provide uplifting worship through sermon messages, media technology, music and skits
- Love is about assisting others through our church’s Mission and Ministry
- Love is about supporting the members of our church through Congregational Care
- Love is about belonging to the family of Jesus Christ as we explore a world of possibilities to put our Christian love into action
- We research spiritual formation opportunities for all age groups
- We provide integrated small group studies from the first “new member journey sessions” to an in-depth Disciple Bible Study
- We review sermon topics to be discussed at all age levels
- Growth in our children and youth ministries is a priority!
- We create special events and other fun-filled activities
- We coordinate the Sunday Café and monthly dinner options
- We don’t take ourselves so seriously that we miss living and enjoying our LIVE, LOVE, GROW!
Our adult study groups offer opportunity to fellowship, worship, and learn in small groups. Don’t have a small group yet? For more information, contact the Church Office, at email@example.com or through the church office at 636-327-6377. Current Adult Studies Sunday Time Title Room Leader Dates 9:30 am Adult Bible Study Youth Room Mark Englehardt Ongoing 10:30 am “Seekers” Adult Bible Study Library…
Youth Group If you are a youth in grades 6th to 12th, we want you to come have fun with us! We have dynamic small group discussions, play fun games, watch great videos, and support each other. Please check us out – we’d love to share our fellowship with YOU! Youth Group meets on Wednesdays, from 5pm to 7pm, & will begin…
Here at Wentzville United Methodist Church, we offer Children’s Time for children in worship. If you are able to worship with us on Sunday mornings, we offer Nursery (Newborn to Pre-K) at each service. Children (Kindergarten to 2nd grade) may leave after the Children’s Moment and take part in Children’s Church! Children also have a chance to participate in worship with music…
The Media Ministry at Wentzville UMC is a volunteer opportunity to worship God through sight and sound each week. The Media Ministry serves on Sundays to insure that the sound and video run smoothly. There is no need for experience to join the Media Ministry, training is available. If you would like more information about serving on the Media Team, please contact…
Consider this your invitation to join our Chancel Chorus, Handbells or Praise Band! Chancel Chorus The Chancel Chorus leads the music during our Sunday Traditional Worship Service at 9:00am. We are a 20-25 member vocal ensemble led by our Choir Director Todd Oberlin. We worship God and serve Him each Sunday through music. The Chancel Chorus rehearses on Wednesday evenings from 6:15pm…
The mission of Congregational Care is to convey the love of Jesus Christ by providing care, compassion and concern for our congregation. We do this in many ways. Email Prayer Chains Prayer requests come through the church office by phone, website, email, in person, or listed on the Sunday morning Connect Card. Those requests are sent to both our email prayer chain…