We-Mail from Pastor Mark
I am glad to be back from vacation. Chris and I went to the Smoky Mountains for a few days. It was exciting to experience seven different Zip Lines. You gotta try it. It’s perfectly safe. Something we confirmed is our tendency to be ‘homebodies’ because our couch and bed felt really good after a long two-day drive home.
We have so many events coming:
- Concert Series event – Saturday, November 6th Lindley Creek with Riven Quartet will offer great Country Music beginning at 6 p.m. It’s free so bring two friends!
- Heritage Sunday is November 7th, we remember the members and friends of WUMC who have died in the past twelve months.
- Stewardship Sunday is November 7th so please mail or drop your pledge card off. A basket will be available during Holy Communion to bring your card forward as well.
- Quilt Silent Auction for the UMW Bizarre in the lobby and Turkey Dinner on Wednesday, November 10th, 5:30-6:30 p.m..
- Butter Braids are back which supports our Youth Program. A sign-up sheet is on the Connection Center or contacts Kermit Sandorf (636) 734-2171.
That’s a lot and there’s more coming so come early and often, WUMC is on the move and it feels great!
See you on Sunday, Pastor Mark