We-Mail From Pastor Mark
We had a great evening last night with an all-church potluck. It was delicious! We then enjoyed the music of the Lindley Creek Bluegrass Band. They were great and attendance was very good.
This Sunday we will look at Psalm 118:1-2, 19-29. The focus will be facing our fears. If we will admit our fears, they are smaller and less powerful. I hope you will come and participate in worship. It really does renew our spirit and gives us that extra boost for the week.
Sunday, September 29th is “Service Sunday” and we have six great projects identified.
1. Crisis Nursery–sort and deliver winter coats, hats, gloves and Halloween costumes
2. Grounds clean up at Elder Court
3. Prayer Walk and delivery of care packages to residents at Hidden Valley
4. Our children (and parents) are going to Twin Oaks at Heritage Pointe to take crafts and visit with residents
5. Our Youth Group is going to Five Acres to extend pet care
6. One of the Sunday adult classes is doing yard work at Bob Hemmerla’s house.
Options will be listed on Sunday’s Connect Card.
Come join us! It’ll be fun to share our faith and make a difference in our community.
P.S. Winter coats and Halloween costumes can be dropped off in the church office between now and Sunday, 9/29. Check your closets for both adult and kids wear!
See you on Sunday,